- Abrasion-resistant Cordura® 500D shell fabric.
- Pocket for D3O® CP1 divided chest protector.
- Rukka D3O® Air All Back protector, EN 1621-2 2014, Level 1, Rukka D3O® Air XTR shoulder, and elbow protectors, CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012, Level 2.
- Ventilation openings on back.
- Ventilation openings on chest.
- Ventilation openings on shoulders.
- Ventilation openings on sides.
- Ventilation openings on stomach.
- Ventilation openings under arms.
- A large pocket at the lower back.
- Four pockets outside, one lower pocket water-resistant.
- Two water-resistant pockets on the detachable inner liner.
Adjustability and Fit
- A crotch strap and a long connecting zipper for trousers.
- Adjustable hem and sleeve ends with velcro tightening.
- Adjustable waist belt.
- Width adjustment on upper and lower arm with snap fasteners.
Comfort and Special Features
- Detachable waterproof Gore-Tex® inner liner with Outlast® temperature regulation.
- Integrated protective ATS (=attached storm collar) Gore-Tex® Stretch collar, which can be hidden in its pocket.
- Soft neoprene in collar.
- Stretch panels on sides, on upper back and on bend of the arms.
- 46 - 66
Washing and care
Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Iron low (110 °C max.). Do not dry clean. Normal washing. Initial water temperature should not exceed 40°C. Close velcro straps before washing. Wash separately inside out. Remove protectors before washing. Don't use powder detergents, fabric softeners, stain removers, or bleach.