- 100% breathable, wind- and waterproof Gore-Tex® Pro 3-layer laminated to abrasion and tear resistant Cordura shell fabric.
- Armacor® is a combination of high-tech fibers, aramid (Kevlar) ,Cordura® and Gore-Tex®.
- Armacor® strengthening on elbows and shoulders.
- D3O® CP1 divided chest protector, FprEN 1621-3:2016 Level 1.
- Rukka D3O® Air All Back protector, EN 1621-2 2014, Level 1, Rukka D3O® Air XTR shoulder, and elbow protectors, CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012, Level 2.
- Ventilation openings on back.
- Ventilation openings on chest.
- Ventilation openings on sides.
- Ventilation openings on sleeves.
- A large pocket at the lower back.
- Two waterproof lower pockets with zippers.
- Two waterproof pockets at detachable inner liner.
Adjustability and Fit
- A crotch strap and a long connecting zipper for trousers.
- Adjustable hem and sleeve ends with velcro tightening.
- Adjustable waist belt on sides.
- Cordura® Stretch panels on sides, sleeves and on back.
- Width adjustment on upper and lower arm with snap fasteners.
Comfort and Special Features
- Detachable liner with 60g insulation and Outlast® temperature regulation.
- Integrated protective Rukka ATS (=attached storm collar) Gore-Tex® Stretch collar, which can be hidden in its pocket.
- Sleeve ends with zippers and waterproof Gore-Tex® inner cuffs.
- Soft neoprene in collar.
- 46 - 66
Washing and care
Delicate washing. Initial water temperature should not exceed 40°C. Regular ironing, steam or dry, may be performed at low setting (110°) only. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Wash separately inside out. Close the zippers and fasten all flaps and straps. Don't use powder detergents, fabric softeners, stain removers, or bleach. Remove protectors before washing.